By now I have made it pretty obvious that I love and appreciate a good natural product when I come across one. So sticking with my original plan of sharing an Etsy seller's natural product find every first Friday of every month, I would like to tell you about Beth Kaya and her fragrance oil blends.
I stumbled across Beth about a year ago on Instagram. Her posts were always so captivating and her products seemed too good to be true. I had my eye on her gem and botanical fragrance oils for quite some time before I finally decided it was time for me to get one of my own!
When I went to her Etsy shop, I was blown away by all the different scents she had available to choose from. Overwhelmed by the options and being relatively new to the essential oil world, I messaged Beth to see if she could aid me in choosing the right scent for me. I was overjoyed to get a speedy response from an awesome woman who was willing to walk me through the entire process.
We exchanged a few messages and the perfect scent for me slowly came to life - a warm vanilla and sandalwood blend. In her creations she also infuses botanicals and gems which make the experience of the fragrance that much more special. To my particular blend she added peridot, rose and orange quartz, and a couple of cornflowers.
This is the BEST smelling "perfume" I have ever come across. Better than any store bought, name brand, designer shenanigans that there is to buy. I cannot begin to express the love I have for this fragrance. She also sent a few extra little goodies with my purchase, one of which was a sample of her fragrance "Vanilla Beach" - which smells phenomenal. The part that really gets me about her fragrance creations is that they are 96% natural, with the remaining 4% being nontoxic products. It is impossible to find something that pure in most department stores.
You all seriously need to check her out. She has the kindest soul and is so helpful in the process of picking out your signature scent. Her prices are totally reasonable and the product definitely does not disappoint. I will be so sad when my signature scent is all gone, but you better believe that I will be right back buying another bottle from this genuine soul. If you missed the link above, you can find Beth's Etsy Page here!
Thank you so much for reading. If you have enjoyed todays post feel free to subscribe below or in the NEWSLETTER tab at the top of the page to be updated on my recent writings.