Last month I made a quick post talking about my goals for the month. This month, I would like to make some new goals for myself and tell you how last month played out.
I am well aware that it is already October 14th which means it is nearly halfway through the month. Lucky for me, one of my goals for September was NOT getting goal posts out on time. He he. Better late than never.
First, let's talk about what happened with September's goals.
1. My first goal was to budget. You will be glad to know, I budgeted like a boss lady last month. While I still have a lot of budgeting to do if I ever want to be a farm girl with 50 goats running around, I think I'm getting off to a pretty good start. Between Dave Ramsay and Pinterest's financial tip pins, I'll be a millionaire in no time...Okay that may be a little extreme.
2. Second, I wanted to buy and utilize The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo. I did do both of those things and I cannot tell you how happy I am that I did. I wrote a short synopsis of how the book has changed my life so far, which you can find here. I'll be doing a more in depth post about it very soon, but for now let's just say this book will change the way you see your belongings.
3. Lastly, I wanted to walk for at least 20 minutes at least 4 times a week. This could not have been a bigger FAIL. I sucked. I hate excuses but when you live in southern California and it doesn't get below 90 until 8 at night, you wouldn't blame me for refusing to go out. Hopefully this month will be better. I felt like crap when I didn't walk, but at least I'm being honest here people.
What are this month's goals?
1. I would like to seriously walk or get some sort of exercise this month. Maybe if I lower my days then I'll be more likely to do it. 3 days a week now girl, you got this! I have got to get moving before I become permanently embedded into my couch.
2. Start "bullet journaling." I am that girl with 10 different notebooks because every one contains different contents. Well I discovered bullet journaling, a system where your entire life goes into one small notebook, It's worth a shot, right? If this turns into a success, expect to see some progress posts!
3. Bump my posts up to 3 times a week. I'm doing 2 right now but would like to increase that over time. My biggest concern with moving up to 3 times weekly is that I would run out of things to say. But who am I kidding? There's always something to talk about!
Hopefully by this time in November, I'll be telling you all that I succeeded in all three goals. Wish me luck.
What are your goals for this month? Did you succeed in your goals for last month? Let me know in the comments below!
Also, if you're not already be sure to subscribe below or in the NEWSLETTER tab above for weekly updates on my most recent posts.
This post contains affiliate links. Simply put, I may receive a small commission if you purchase any items from Amazon through my link.