Well, June has been an interesting month! I started posting on the blog again for the first time in a year. I have to say - it feels awesome! I am 100% certain that I was put on this universe to help people and this blog is definitely the way for me to start doing that.
Since this is my first month back, I didn't really have any major goals. I just knew that I wanted to start writing consistently, not just for myself but for all of the people that stumble upon this platform. Bohemian Crossroads is a place for me to share content that I wish I would've had access to and to post as a reminder of the incredible life lessons that I have learned to date.
I'm going into July with high hopes for both myself and this blog! I want to help as many people as possible, including myself. I'm on a mission to build my dream life and I definitely want to help you do the same.
So, without further ado, what the heck are the goals for July?
- Grow my Pinterest following to 200 friends. This may not seem like much, but Pinterest has been my favorite website for a lot of years now and I'm ready to really see it blossom.
Are you following me on Pinterest? You can be my Pinterest friend now by clicking here!
- Gain 15 new newsletter subscribers. This is huge. I've got 10 awesome people who subscribe to my newsletter right now. It's so incredible to me that these people took something from Bohemian Crossroads and wanted to have more posts sent directly to their inbox!
Are you signed up for the newsletter? Save the trip and have my posts sent directly to your inbox! Whaaaat? I know, pretty cool! Sign up below.
- Meet new blogger friends. I'm one of those weird people who love talking to other people. I really want to connect with other bloggers and influencers. Relationships are key! And it never hurts to have a strong tribe full of support.
- Create an awesome cheat sheet or small course. I love helping people and teaching others new things! I really want to build an awesome product for you all. I have so many ideas but I just can't share them yet! Womp womp...
- Read/listen to a new inspiring book. I'm not much of a reader, but if I find a good enough book I will be totally sucked in! I'm in the market for a good read (or listen) so if you have any recommendations please leave them below!
I'm usually sitting in traffic on my way home from my 9 to 5, so the most efficient way for me to absorb books is through Audible. (Which you can try out too by clicking here!) I have downloaded so many books through that site, it's insane. When you sign up for Audible your first month is completely free. After that, $14.95 a month gets you one credit towards a book. If one book just isn't enough, they will give you 30% off any other purchase for that month.
- Meditate MORE! I freaking love the way I feel after a good meditation session. I really want to make this more of a daily ritual. I tend to let life get in the way and don't make time for some "me" time. July needs to be more about caring for myself and making a good daily routine for myself.
- Yoga, yoga, yoga. This one kinda goes with the meditating more...I do yoga consistently, but would really like to step up my yogi game and practice a little more at home. Right now, I attend classes regularly at a studio nearby. But I really want this to become more of a near-daily ritual as well. It's seriously SO GOOD to feel the way yoga makes you feel. I can't even describe it.
- Spend less on convenient foods. I would really like to start cooking more and having snacks prepared for those desperate times. I have a tendency to hit the fast food places because I'm feeling lazy after a long day. No more of this crap this month!
Overall, I'm going into July with big goals for myself and my passions. I'm really focusing on rooting down and loving myself so I can cultivate this incredible life for myself.
What are your goals for this July? Please share them in the comments below!
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.